Online Kalyan Mandap/Town Hall Booking
Apply for Birth and Death Certificate
Physically a person can apply for birth and death certificate by submitting the details document. Govt. Hospital/Nursing home also registered birth/death through online fill up the details. The details will be approved by registrer and on approval of the registrar the event registered.
Issuance of Birth/Death certificate
- Applicant apply online through citizen service portal by filling up all the details and receive acknowledgement copy.
- Applicant can apply online in e-Municipality portal, CSC counter and also apply at ULB office.
- Applicant is intimated about the approval through mobile SMS and Email.
- A citizen can also download digitally signed certificate from e-municipality portal, CSC counter and from ULB office.
Grievance Redressal System
A citizen can lodge any complaint /grievances through e-Municipality portal and also manually by submitting at ULB office.
A citizen can give its holding tax against its holding no online through e-Municipality portal, CSC counter and also at ULB ‘office.
Property and Holding Tax features in e-Municipality Portal.
- Check application status
- View demand/Payment status
- Apply for Holding Tax Assessment
- Apply for Objection
- Apply for miscellaneous Services
- Apply for no due certificate
- Download no due certificate
A business person can apply for new trade license online and for renewal in e -Municipality portal, CSC also.
Any citizen can verify the birth and death, Trade license certificate by searching registration no.
Apply for Marriage Certificate
A citizen can apply online through e -Municipality portal, CSC counter by filling up all needed documents.
A citizen can apply at ULB office by giving all documents.
Necessary documents to be attached
- Form of Application-A, B for registration of marriage under Hindu Act 1955.
- Attach the affidavit of Bride father /mother with the form
- Attach the affidavit of Groom father /mother with the form
- Joint photograph of marriage
- Invitation card of marriage of both bride and groom
- Identity proof of both of the parents
- Proof of date of Birth –Both sides
- Treasury Challan of required amount.